The 121 Dietitian Taster Plus
- To get started, you are first required to complete the downloadable lifestyle questionnaire and 7 day diet food diary. This is analysed for all health and dietary concerns, and your macro and micro-nutrient profile. This is pre your consultation so we can focus on you at your appointment. This takes 1 hour of dietetic time.
- You will then be booked a clinic appointment with body composition analysis, or web-cam consultation assessment to discuss your analysed details- 1 hour with a Specialist Dietitian
- A tailor-made dietary plan and personalised advice is created by your Dietitian and forwarded to you – this can take 1-3 hours of dietetic time and includes recipes and shopping list etc. For completeness and where we are unique is that we often request blood tests to ensure you are optimised nutritionally and medically and monitored correctly. Not so the case in many other nutritional practices.
- Contact with GP and Consultant via letters are included.
- Additional 30 minute follow up appointment for review, further advice and guidance is included to ensure the changes are achievable and enjoyable. Written advice is again provided after your appointment.
In summary, you receive 5 hours of Dietetic time in total. This provides a comprehensive assessment and written programme with an additional 30 minute follow up appointment included for review with monitoring and email advice during this programme duration.
Perfect for concerns including; heart disease, thyroid conditions, cholesterol lowering, cancer – fatigue/weight gain, diabetes, prediabetes, PCOS, hormonal imbalance, Crohns, diverticular disease, pre-weight loss surgery preparation ….
More than one significant medical concern or condition that impact on the nutritional advice within this package will be charged depending on additional time incurred.
IBS is treated with a specialist Low FODMAP programme . Click on the link for details.